I can’t believe we’re already facing a new year! Where is the time going and why do I feel like I missed some of it? The reality is that I haven’t really missed any of it, but rather enjoyed most last year while suppressing some of it. Isn’t that the healthy approach?
At any rate, I (like everyone else) have decided to instill some new year resolutions upon myself. Since I did so well in 2010 with keeping last year’s promises, I have no doubt that this year will be just as fulfilling. Seeing as how we still have 4 full days left until I need to start acting on these, this list may change, but for now, here they are (in no particular order).
- Re-design this site (AGAIN…I know, but I think I finally settled on the look I’ve been shooting for)
- Throw a little more TLC at this blog
- Finally decide how to incorporate all my domains together and stop competing with one another
- Go back to my one-post minimum PER day
- Start advertising to drum up actual clients
- FINISH THIS SITE ALREADY
- Stay focused on clients much better
- Buy a house/condo/trailer/cardboard box–anything to own and live in
- Keep schoolwork going well
- Stop going out so much (to save time and money)
- Get a gym pass
- Eat healthier
I will no doubt be adding or removing things throughout the month of January, but these were things I thought of just now.
The thing at the top of my list right now is trying to figure out where I’m going to be when we all say goodbye to 2010! I hope everyone has a great new year!